Impressive New Ways to Get Baby Soft Skin
As an Aesthetician and Ayurvedic practitioner, I get asked all the time what is the best way to keep skin glowing and healthy. What I have to share with you is nothing new or impressive, but a time tested and simple method.
Internally getting your skin to glow is a whole process, and that is the subject for another post, however, here are some easy tips to get your skin to glow…
- Drink plenty of water, take supplimnets for hair and skin.
- Steam face with herbs such as rosemary, chamomile and Myrrh Resin or oil, as well as Frankincense.
- Use a Plant oil based scrub, made with sea salt. My brand Antoinette’s Apothecary has one called Royal Skin Scrub, or you can create your own using the two ingredients.
- Adapt a self massage technique used in Ayurveda- Massage oils into skin before showering and then rinse in warm/hot water.
- Stop using makeup for a while….this is a rough one, but avoiding toxic foundation make-up and use only eye liner, mascara, and a bit of rouge for your cheeks. This lets the skin breathe and detox out residues deep in skin from daily use of makeup.
Enjoy your new glow!